So are we sick of hearing about my 40th yet? No? Excellent. Because today we're chatting about how I'm going to be celebrating. Yep, after months of trying to decide if I should have a party or not, I've finally decided to have one. Nothing huge, just a small get together with my closest family and friends. Which of course still requires some hardcore planning and colour scheming. Here's a visual...
1. Moet Ice Imperial will be the drink of choice. Of course.
2. Gold noodle boxes will be filled with yummy snacks. Naturally.
3. A croquembouche birthday cake might make an appearance. Although with only 10 people being invited, we might be eating croquembouche for weeks. Maybe I'll skip the cake altogether and order more drinks instead? Seems like a logical solution.
4. I think I might need to go shopping for new shoes and/or accessories. Any excuse.
5. Loving these Thank You notes. I'll probably whip up my own, but these are a great inspiration.
6. The colour scheme is black, white and gold. Because I think we all now by know that I do love me a bit of bling. And nothing says bling like glittery gold.I'm also thinking I might need a splash of hot pink somewhere? Maybe a small centrepiece of pink flowers? Any other suggestions? Please discuss...